Visit the Link below for All Township Ordinances
Goals and Objectives:
- To ensure safety of residents and maintain property values of residential and commercial properties.
- Consistent enforcement of Township Ordinances.
- Preserve the integrity of the town and neighborhood.
- Assure that proper building practices are followed in construction as per BOCA Codes.
- Ensure that commercial and residential properties are consistent with community standards.
Typical Duties of Code Enforcement Officer:
- Issue various permits (i.e. building, sign, logging, occupancy), conduct building inspections, enforce ordinances as directed by the Administration, such as; control of grass and weeds, junk cars, unlicensed and/or uninspected motor vehicles, make decisions on zoning questions, issue citations and appear before the District Justice.
No leaves – No Garbage – No roofing materials – No recyclables
Burner barrel with screen top; Burning between 7:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. Monday through Friday; No burning on Sundays and Holidays; Saturdays until 12:00 Noon only.
Burning Enforcement by Old Lycoming Township Police Department!